Transparency, Trust & Partnership
Three words that summarise the Pallion commitment to the community in which it operates.
Pallion recognises that a sustainable business is one that both provides a safe, rewarding and diverse workplace for our team and contributes to the betterment of the community.
Workplace Health & Safety
At Pallion, the health and safety of our staff and the broader community in which we conduct business is of utmost priority. We are committed to being a world leader in health and safety, the environment, internal and external client relationships and risk management. Specifically, Pallion has adopted the following programmes to achieve this goal:
- The Pallion Workplace Health & Safety Policy that applies to all Pallion production facilities and also offices
- Pallion Equal Opportunity HR & Recruitment policy
- The ABC Refinery Environmental Sustainability Policy
- The ABC Refinery Code of Conduct
Our corporate giving program is the foundation of our broader community engagement initiatives.
- Cancer Research: Tour De Cure is an Australian organisation aimed at curing cancer through research. Since 2007 more than $52 million has been raised for significant cancer research.
Pallion is a major sponsor of Tour De Cure throughout the entire year, with involvement at events, donations, raffle gifts, the main cycling tour and through employee volunteering.
- Children’s Health: Our staff are also involved in the Sydney Children's Hospitals Foundation including the toy drive and Gold Dinner. The Gold Dinner is regarded as the signature charity event in Australia, this event has raised in excess of $30 million over the last 22 years for the Emergency Department at Sydney Children's Hospital.
- Act for Kids - ABC Bullion sponsors Act for Kids, which gives kids a second chance at childhood by working to prevent and treat child abuse and neglect.
- Gidget Foundation: Anxiety and depression during pregnancy and early parenthood affects almost 100,000 Australians each year.
Pallion has donated to the Gidget Foundation, a non-profit organisation that supports the emotional wellbeing of new parents and their families, whilst providing education for health professionals and the community.
- Soldier On: Soldier On's mission is to work side by side with contemporary veterans who serve and protect Australia helping them and their families secure their future. Pallion proudly donates to Soldier On.
- Equality Australia: Equality Australia provides support on issues facing the LGBTIQ+ community. Pallion is thrilled to partner with Equality Australia as an employer of choice, fostering equal employment opportunity (EEO).
- WorldSkills Australia: Pallion is a sponsor of WorldSkills Australia which promotes the development of and celebration of skills in a competitive environment from a variety of professions
- JAA Apprentice of the Year: Pallion sponsors the Jewellers Association of Australia which honours creative jewellers with superiority in quality and style
- One Night Under Lights: Pallion is a sponsor of One Night Under Lights, a final year show commending the works of graduates of the Design Centre Enmore's Jewellery Trade Course
- Ten More Girls Contemporary Jewellery Exhibition: Pallion sponsors TenMoreGirls, a team of contemporary jewellery artists who exhibit unique and modern jewellery designs